"Offering you personalized and exceptional online services every time"    -- Marianna
"The word is not just a sound or a written symbol. The word is a force; it is the power you have to express and communicate, to think, and thereby to create the events in your life..."
Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) (Amber-Allen Publishing, 1997).
I've had a great love for the written word since grade school. Whether it was reading novels, reenacting Lady Macbeth in a 6th-grade play, or as Bernarda Alba (Federico Garcia Lorca's 'La Casa de Bernarda Alba') in high school, the richness of the written word and its presentation has always fascinated me.
After working for nearly two decades in industries that required substantive proofreading, editing, and writing skills, I decided to put my passion to better use and established Graymalkin Editing.
Whether your needs are school-related (essays, articles, papers/reports), work-related (business documents, business plans or proposals, training manuals, etc.), or personal in nature (resumes, cover letters, etc.) it brings me great pleasure to extend my services to you and help your writing achieve its beautiful potential.
- University of California Berkeley, Professional Sequence in Editing
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MSMIS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (double major in Finance and Management)
- Certificate - Social Media in Business
- Certificate - Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Certificate - Achieving Top Search Engine Positions
- Fluent English/Spanish
- Basic, Conversational French